IS YOUR IT ORGANISATION UP-TO-DATE?
An IT organization consists of numerous parts including:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Authority and Supervision
Documentation and its maintenance facilitates the ongoing development of an IT organisation regardless whether its function is production, development or support.
Administrative policies, procedures and protocols must be in place for an IT organisation to function effectively however they are particularly needed in the areas of:
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Information Security
- Data and Systems Ownership
- The Segregation of Duties
ACI provides an IT organisation development and maintenance process so that all necessary documentation is prepared and maintained.
- Documentation of system ownership
- Documentation for current IT organization
- Documentation of all roles and responsibilities within the IT organization